Heirloom artwork to treasure forever
Santa Experience Oregon
Banish the darkness
Be the Giver of Joy
What if There was a Place...
Where Christmas Magic exists and all your childhood dreams came true?
Where visiting the real Santa was possible?
That provided you with nostalgic images from your visit and treasured art pieces to ensure your memories never fade?
THERE IS....... And you've found that place!
WELCOME TO SANTA EXPERIENCE OREGON
What is The Santa Experience?
The Santa Experience is a very special storybook visit with Santa. It includes milk and cookies with Santa, finding your name in the Nice Book, painting toys with Santa and so much more! All the time, Miriam Haugen is photographing for the purpose of creating nostalgic art pieces for your family.
This year there will be two options for you:
1. We have a brand new outdoor set with Santa's magical snowman. The children will drink cocoa with Santa, help dress the snowman with Santa, throw snowballs, find their names in the nice book, and so much more! All of this will be under a tent with lots of airflow. Safety for you and your family is our top priority. Ask for our 5 Step Safety Protocol to learn more.
2. Our traditional indoor set with Santa's workshop is the second option. This is in our studio with high ceilings and lots of air flow. Pajamas and nightgowns give this set just the right vintage look. Ask for our 5 Step Safety Protocol to learn more.
How much does it cost?
The $399 booking fee includes:
- A private, interactive experience up to 60 minutes long with Santa Claus
- A $200 Print Credit to be applied toward your product order (ask us for pricing on specific items)
- A Gift Box filled with Santa’s Magical Dust
- A wish book filled with pages for you and your child to record his/her Christmas wishes
- Hand-finished art by PPA Master Artist Craftsman Photographer, Miriam Haugen, M.Artist, M.Photog.Cr.
- A private appointment with a slideshow of your images and ordering consultation
- Social Media files for sharing all of your ordered images
Click/tap to view larger
My husband and I are still blown away by how amazing that experience was. The littles are in the back of the car talking about how happy they are they met the real Santa. Our hearts are so full. You are amazing. Thank you for setting off the season so wonderfully!!!
This is the most fabulous, fabulous thing I have ever done. I could cry. This was the perfect time. I am so glad I did the Santa Experience!
I worry about missing this time in his life when he is so innocent and believes in the magic of Christmas. He is growing up so fast!
Months later, he still remembers every detail. He has been hoarding his magic box, taking it with him everywhere and showing it to everyone in the family. The storybook and wall art are precious to all of us because it will help us remember this magical time.
"Childhood is too short to let slip away."
How it works
1. Schedule a Consultation
You talk with Miriam Haugen to go over everything from wardrobe, what to expect on the day of, to choosing your custom artwork.
2. Book the Session with Santa
During the consultation, Miriam will work with you to schedule the perfect day for your session.
3. Select your Custom Artwork
A few days after your session, you meet with Miriam via Zoom or in the studio to see the magical images of your children and make selections.
About Miriam Haugen
I have spent my long portrait career learning how to bring out the best in people.... I love children, magic, and Santa!